Clear + Brilliant Treatments
The Clear + Brilliant laser is an effective, proactive skincare regimen for helping maintain youthful-looking skin. Based on innovative fractional laser technology, Clear + Brilliant treatments are perfect for patients who want to refresh their look, help prevent the signs of aging and do all they can to keep their skin looking younger and more radiant.
There are two different handpieces to customize your treatment:
- The Clear + Brilliant Original handpiece is designed for proactive and maintenance care.
- The Clear + Brilliant Perméa handpiece enhances skin permeability to increase the benefits of a topical regimen for improvements in skin appearance.
Clear + Brilliant is effective on:
- Aging skin to help improve tone and texture
- Dull skin to give more natural radiance and smoothness
- Minimizing the appearance of pore size for a smoother overall look
- Increasing permeability for added benefits of topical products (Perméa)
- All skin types
A Typical Clear + Brilliant Treatment:
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- With Clear + Brilliant Perméa treatments, a topical antioxidant serum will be applied to the skin immediately after treatment.
1. Immediately post treatment, you may experience some redness and mild swelling, but both typically diminish in about 12 hours.
2. Over the next few days, you may experience some itchiness or skin sensitivity (to touch or temperature). Both are indications of the natural renewal process and typically dissipate a few days after treatment.
3. Most typical skin care products and practices can be used immediately after treatment – your skin care professional will talk to you about any products to avoid following treatment.
Prices on website subject to change and may not reflect actual prices after consultation.
To discuss your Clear + Brilliant Treatment with a Board Certified Dermatologist or a Licensed Healthcare Professional please make an online appointment today.